Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Decor posts are done!


You can jump directory to the decor posts by clicking Decor Directory in the Directory list on the right side of the page. These posts will continue to evolve over time as more pictures become available. A couple of the decor posts already need some updating with additional information but I am going to hold off until I can post more pictures as well. I need to do a couple of reshoots to replace bad cell phone pictures that I took long ago. Thanks for all the comments and enthusiasm for the decor posts! I thought I would be doing them more for my own entertainment but they have proven to be the biggest draw yet at Acme Style!

Regular posts resume tomorrow. I should have one up by Thursday evening... and it's gonna be a good one!

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the decor posts. I really learned a lot. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those decor posts were amazing. my favorite is the industrial circus. i worked at an acme that had the marketplace decor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i enjoyed this segment,except that I realizehowold Iam.Ihave been adepartmenmthead and have worked in buildings that had allof those styles!

    ReplyDelete