Friday, September 16, 2011

Will Return Oct 14th
Friday, October 14, 2011

With our jam packed summer tour now complete, Acme Style will be on break until October 14th. During that time I will be plotting our adventures for the Fall and doing some much needed maintenance behind the scenes. Catching up on emails too, since I have fallen sorely behind yet again. The summer tour turned out to be busier than I originally planned but am very pleased that nearly every single Jersey Shore store is now represented on the blog. For the fall season, we'll return to jumping around to random locations for the most part. Looking very forward to sharing photos sent in by several new contributors to the blog. The first location to go up next month is an extraordinary one and will be well worth the wait!

6 comments:

  1. Hopefully we see Mt. Holly's stores old and current. Maybe the empty lot where the Burlington store once stood. There are also 3 stores in Medford that are with in a stone throw of each other. I'll be waiting for the new post's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the posts aren't so Jersey-centric when you return. After all, Acme was originally a PA chain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll echo what anonymous said but make it fit my area: how some coverage of former locations in NY state?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about a halloween post?
    P.S. I also comment as Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  5. Send cash for gas and I'll get to more PA and NY stores! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete